Tempted in the Tropics - Tracy March I don't know who was sweeter- Paige or her Sweet Bee's Bakery? Being the follow up to The Practice Proposal, I wasn't sure what to expect from Tempted In The Tropics when I began but I was oh so happily surprised. Paige Ellerbee runs Sweet Bee's Bakery in sleepy Maple Creek. It's a struggling business but she keeps it going with her favorite customers and making "magic" recipes for the elderly townsfolk based on their health needs. That is until her customers' trusted physician Dr. Hartley goes on a once in a lifetime vacation and has his nephew fill in for him while he's abroad. Enter Dr. Lane Anderson who should have his picture in the dictionary under the word uptight. He has his reasons though; his previous practice partner's (and fiancee) actions caused him to be under scrutiny for the foreseeable future and he doesn't want any part of the business between Paige and his uncle. Paige and Lane manage to avoid each other until they find out that will both be apart of a dream wedding in the tropics and that maybe a little vacation fling is what they both need. Tempted In The Tropics is a sweet and heartwarming story. I was just what I needed after coming off my previous read. Tracy March has a wonderful writing style that is equal parts humorous and realistic. I also love the bits of current pop culture that were thrown in throughout the story. The chemistry between Paige and Lane was apparent right from the start. They were quite the opposites but complimented each other in those ways. The ending was a large mix of sad and happy tears all in one and perhaps the best Valentines Ball Maple Creek had ever seen. Tempted In The Tropics is a short, happy read that left me while a smile on my face. Tracy March brought the little town of Maple Creek to life with a fantastic blend of characters.